Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I had a dream last night...

Last night I had a dream that I was on a trip somewhere and my suitcase had really squeaky hinges. Argh!! Matt woke me up and said "Clare Bear, Conan's brought in another mouse, can you deal with it..." which made me realise that the squeaky hinges were actually a squeaky mouse trying to escape from Conan. MIght I add, it was the second of three mice he brought in last night. We thought three birds in a week was bad!!!

Plus I hear there was a very large spider that he brought in last night as well, one that would be about the same circumference as an espresso cup with its legs spread. Ewwwww.

But the GOOD NEWS - I always aspire to see something positive about everything, including this killing spree - is that one of the birds was saved by some quick wit and team work. PLUS he's stopped stealing socks!! For the time being anyway.

Here's the update to date:
Socks from our washing: 9
Socks stolen from neighbours' washing: 18
Pegs which came in attached to socks: 3
Beanies and gloves nicked from the neighbourhood builders and painters: 4
Foreign cat-toys: 3
Tennis-ball sized kids cuddly toys he stole: 2
Curious George toys: 1
Mice: 5
Birds: 5
Lost collars: 5
Items of clothing and underwear now in the Kitty Couture Range - 12

No comments: