Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Backdate: 28 May 07: Because we just love 'em

I flew up to Auckland on Friday morning for a weekend away (calm before the storm styles) to do some shopping and relaxing with my bestie who lives up there. Plus she gave me a voucher to get my hair cut at a FUH-LASH salon!! I was so impressed by the Morgan & Morgan staff that I even told the girl who cut my hair "Okay, I trust you with my hair. If you think it'll look better with a bit more off, then I trust you to cut it." BIG STEP!!! Usually I cringe, whinge and cry if more than an inch is taken off the length. So my hair's now about the length it was last year but much presshier (prettier) and I'm even styling it. Gawd, what is the world coming to. It looks super healthy!! But she did show me how to do some tricks with GHD irons and now I WANT some!! Let's see, if I save $30 a week from my lessons and try not to spend any of that, I wonder how long it'll take me to save... Again, what is the world coming to. I swore I'd never need them 'cause my Warehouse irons 'did the trick'.

Came home last night and within minutes I hear dthe familiar call of the wild, and Conan stuck his head through the cat door and came straight for me!! Big cuddles and bunts in the face and stuff. He may as well be a dog!!

The lady who gave Conan to us is a fantastic Tonkinese cat breeder, and also an amazing landscape gardener. She's helped out my in-laws recently by looking after their property that the tenants have neglected. so when she visited them last week to settle accounts, my mother-in-law kindly told her about a few of the choice antics that the Conanator has been up to and guess what she said: "Maybe I should take him home with me for a few weeks to do some training with him."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really, no!!

No comments: