Sunday, July 22, 2007

Backdate: 8 March 2007 ... and it goes on


How can you get angry when they look this cute...

I only did that blog entry this morning but at 10:15pm, I heard the cat door click shut and sure as sh t, the telltale muffled miaow. Conan had brought me a present, a footlet sock that was pretty and blue and pink stripy. Never seen it before.

When I get to work tomorrow I will be creating a flyer to distribute to my neighbours (much less embarrassing than door knocking but Hall of Shame material even so) to say "Hi, we're the Shorts, we moved into number 63 a year or so ago, and we have a kleptomaniac cat. If you are missing half a pair of socks, or a small child's toy, or a cat toy, it is unfortunately highly likely that our cat Conan has stolen it. So please call us on xxx or email me at xxx and we can see if it has turned up under our bed or dining table." and should my cat come by your place, lock all doors and windows, and hang your washing more than four feet off the ground. don't be fooled by the cute face.
Honestly, how will I teach my future children not to steal if the cat is a kleptomaniac??

Funny, my friend Kat said that her new fur-baby boy kitty is now turning some of her underwear into Kitty Couture. Man I love it when I make up a word and it spreads!! Just like backne... All I can say is LIDDED LAUNDRY BASKETS!! and super good plant sprayers. and insurance for the curtains. Allll from our experience.

Argh!! Ratbag cat!!

No comments: