Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Backdate: 17 May 07: Update on the Rascal

Just to update you on the wee rascal: due to us being workaholics, and having a serious illness in the extended Short family I'm afraid there was no time to take Conan the Barbarian to the vet. But he seems to have come right!! He's spending loads of time at the house behind us (Nanna's) and is just as cheeky and cuddly as ever.

Soooo we're assuming the offending bird has passed due to his tummy being less swollen, his breath smells fine and he's not so fidgety. I'm still feeling like a bad parent (don't judge me!!) but we do have a checkup for the wee monster in the next fortnight so we shall see what the vet says. She's probably going to remind me of her diagnosis of OCD and recommendation to put him on cat prozac but I'm not entirely convinced. Of the cat prozac that is!! Seeing how psychotically happy he is when we catch him chewing on a jersey or a sleeve with his eyes rolling up in his head... of that OCD I am convinced!!


I guess the new sock that was dragged in through the cat door last night is true proof that he's back to his old self. Shit. Another one for the bag of shame.

No comments: