Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Backdate: 15 March 2007: Not my favourite cardy!!




Well we can add three foreign socks on to the list now, plus another little kitty chase toy. When will it end!! I haven't done the walk of shame OR the flyer for the neighbourhood but one will have to come soon. Oh the shame.

The other night Matt heard the telltale clicking sound (kinda like when you click your tongue but deeper and accompanied by frenzied panting...) and went to the couch only to find Conan eating a hole in my FAVOURITE cardy!!!
Let me tell you why it's my favourite cardy.
Pink cardy - very old and brown around the wrists so can't wear to work.
Grey cardy - has been turned into Kitty Couture around the neck and big holes in one of the wrists.
Blue cardy - also Kitty Couture, actually so holey it's no longer wearable and when that came out it was the worst kitty vomit I've ever smelt.
Black bolero cardy - faced the same fate as the Blue cardy.
Mid-sleeve black cardy - faded from three years of solid wear, plus kitty couture at the bottom and on one sleeve.
So needless to say this long-sleeve black cardy, albeit a $30 House of G purchase, was my very favourite cardy. AND NOW IT'S HOLEY!!!!


Out comes the sewing machine and I'm racking my brains for inspiration on how to fix this latest one.


As I type, Conan is chewing open a catnip toy and it's making a racket as it's one of those furry feathery ones with a solid "indestructible" plastic case inside. Ratbag!!

No comments: